Terms & Conditions:
The following document are our terms of service and form a binding legal agreement. These terms are subject to change and it is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions on a regular basis as these conditions form part of your agreement with Us.
- We’re unable to send coins to overseas destinations, we would love to but Australia Post doesn’t allow it.
- We will not send to Parcel Lockers
- Any coin over the value of $100 will have to have insurance added so please add this option to your postage costs ($2.50 per $100) Any coin order over $300 will need a signature of delivery label and insurance. It really is the best choice because parcels do get lost in the mail and we would prefer if we’re both protected.
- Please choose carefully as we’re unable to refund if you simply change your mind.
- If the item is damaged or not as described we do offer a full refund. In the case of coins which are in coin holders, please don’t take the coin out of the coin holder in which it came, it must be intact when it’s returned to us. (Sorry, but not all people are as honest as 99.9% of us are, and we have had coins switched to less valuable ones!)