Terms & Conditions:
The following document are our terms of service and form a binding legal agreement. These terms are subject to change and it is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions on a regular basis as these conditions form part of Your agreement with Us.
- We’re unable to send coins to overseas destinations, we would love to but Australia Post doesn’t allow it.
- We will not send to Parcel Lockers
- Surcharges: Bank deposit – nil, Visa & Mastercard 1.5% + 25 cents per transaction: PayPal 3% + 30 cents per transaction per transaction.
- Any coin over the value of $100 will have to have insurance added so please add this option to your postage costs ($2.50 per $100) Any coin order over $300 will need a signature of delivery label and insurance. It really is the best choice because parcels do get lost in the mail and we would prefer if we’re both protected.
- Please choose carefully as we’re unable to refund if you simply change your mind.
- If the item is damaged or not as described we do offer a full refund.