- Issued by Great Britain to commemorate the 70th birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11
- A joint issue of the Royal Mail and Royal Mint
- Special stamp commemorative label designed by John Stibbe which is based on one of the Queen’s State Rooms at Windsor Castle. Postmarked London on the 21-04.1996.
- The commemorative crown features Windsor Castle as the backdrop with the, the Queen’s personal flag, the Royal Standard and the Union flag. Two pennants bear the dates 1926 and 1996
- Please note there is a little toning on this but not near the stamps and label
This is a custom tab. You can create as many of these in different layouts and formatting, and assign them to certain products (or all products at once), certain categories, and certain brands. For finer control, you can make it ignore certain products.